Summer Graduate Program at MBI (July 7-18, 2014)
Rhythms and Oscillations
The graduate program will be held at MBI in 2014.
Applications received by February 15, 2014 will receive full consideration.
This summer school will focus on the theory, mathematical modeling and experimental study of biological rhythms. The workshop will begin with a bootcamp introducing the basic mathematical tools and techniques used in studying biological rhythms. In depth explorations of specific problems will then be presented. Students will also work in small groups on projects, which will be presented at the end of the two week workshop.
- Victoria Booth, University of Michigan
- Daniel Forger, University of Michigan
- Paul Francois, McGill University
- Marty Golubitsky, Mathematical Biosciences Institute
- Fred Guichard, McGill University
- Nancy Kopell, University of California, Berkeley
- David Paydarfar, Wyss Institute
- William Schwartz, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Arthur Sherman, National Institutes of Health
- John Tyson, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Xiaopeng Zhao, Duke University