Undergraduate Research Program: REU
(June 3 - August 9, 2013)
An 8-10 week individualized research experience as part of a research team at one of the participating host institutions.
Click on the university for topic descriptions.
- Evolution of antigen repertoires - Jay Taylor
- Adaptation to environmental change in heterogeneous landscapes - Jay Taylor
- Flux: A New Building Block for Ecological Networks - Caner Kazanci
- Assessing vascular compensation following a major arterial occlusion - Julia Arciero
- Amphetamines and neural control of body temperature - Yaroslav Molkov
- Mathematical modeling of mammalian iron metabolism (collaboration with VBI REU program) - Reinhard Laubenbacher
- Mathematical algorithms and software for modeling and simulation in systems biology - Reinhard Laubenbacher