2012 Workshop for Young Researchers in Mathematical Biology (WYRMB)
August 27 - 30, 2012
The workshop is intended to broaden the scientific perspective of young researchers (primarily junior faculty, postdocs, and senior graduate students) in mathematical biology and to encourage interactions with other scientists.
Workshop activities include plenary talks and poster sessions, as well as group discussions on issues relevant to mathematical biologists. Several abstracts will be chosen for short talks as well as to be
presented as a poster.
We cordially invite young mathematical biologists to participate. For full consideration, please apply by May 1, 2012.
- Ben Bolker, Mathematics & Statistics, McMaster University
- Antonio Bru, Applied Mathematics, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Thomas Chou, Biomathematics, University of California Los Angeles
- Lisette de Pillis, Mathematics, Harvey Mudd College
- Greg Forest, Applied Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Kirk Jordan, Computational Science Center, T.J. Watson Research, IBM
- Ann Rundell, Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University
- Andy Stein, Modeling & Simulation, Novartis
- Colleen Webb, Biology, Colorado State University